Fraser Island Holiday Lodges Rental Rates From August 2018
|Number of Nights
|All Additional Nights
Low Season (All times outside of QLD School Holidays)
- 2 night minimum applies on Low Season bookings
- 3 night minimum applies on Qld public holiday long weekends
Mid-Season (June / July School Holidays)
- 5 night minimum applies on Mid-Season bookings
High Season QLD School Holidays (Excluding June /July Holidays)
- 5 night minimum applies on High Season bookings
- Full Payment is required upon booking – Check-in 2pm / Check out 10am
- If a booking is cancelled outside 8 weeks of the booking date a full refund will be given less a $100 booking fee.
- If a booking is cancelled within 8 weeks of the booking date, the full payment will not be refunded.
- Tenants must supply own linen, toilet paper, bin liners and washing products.
- Both houses are advertised to sleep 8 persons only and should not be exceeded
- All breakages will be invoiced within 7 days of checkout.
Check-in – (After 2pm)
- Check-in is strictly after 2pm no matter the tidal conditions
- Early check-in can only be accepted if prior arrangements have been made with the property manager
- Refer to the map for directions. (Turn onto the sandy track at the public toilets)
- Keys are available using Key Safe Code sent by email 5 days before check in.
- The Key safe is located at the back door of Weerona and the front door of Talinga
- Please contact Lisa (Property Manager) on 0429 379 188 with any problems BUT please be aware that Lisa has a taxi service and is often on the other side of the island ferrying passengers.
Check out & what’s expected – (Before 10am)
- All rubbish MUST be deposited at public rubbish tip or taken with you off the island
- Sweep floors
- Clean out the fridge, wash all dishes and pack away
- Return all items taken from one house to the house they belong (Glasses, bowls & cutlery)
- Be sure the barbeque plate is clean and the fire is out
- Report all breakages or items that should be replaced or repaired
- Leave keys as per Key Safe instructions