Rates – Fraser Island Holiday Lodges
These rates listed below are correct until December 2021.
|Number of Nights
|All Additional Nights
These rates listed below are correct from the 1st January 2022 onwards.
||Price per Night
Low Season (All times outside of QLD School Holidays)
- 2 night minimum applies on Low Season bookings
High Season QLD School Holidays (Excluding June /July Holidays)
- 5 night minimum applies on High Season bookings
- Full Payment is required upon booking – Check-in 2pm / Check out 10am
- If a booking is cancelled outside 8 weeks of the booking date a full refund will be given less a $100 booking fee.
- If a booking is cancelled within 8 weeks of the booking date, the full payment will not be refunded.
- Tenants must supply own linen, toilet paper, bin liners and washing products. Linen hire is available upon prior arrangement with the property manager. Penalties will apply if Linen is not utilised.
- Both houses are advertised to sleep 8 persons only and should not be exceeded
- All breakages will be invoiced within 7 days of checkout.
Check-in – (After 2pm)
- Check-in is strictly after 2pm no matter the tidal conditions
- Early check-in can only be accepted if prior arrangements have been made with the property manager
- Refer to the map for directions. (Turn onto the sandy track at the public toilets)
- Keys are available using Key Safe Code sent by email 5 days before check in.
- The Key safe is located at the back door of Weerona and the front door of Talinga
- Please contact Lisa (Property Manager) on 0429 379 188 with any problems BUT please be aware that Lisa has a taxi service and is often on the other side of the island ferrying passengers.
Check out & what’s expected – (Before 10am)
- All rubbish MUST be deposited at public rubbish tip or taken with you off the island
- Sweep floors
- Clean out the fridge, wash all dishes and pack away
- Leave the fridge switched on
- Return all items taken from one house to the house they belong (Glasses, bowls & cutlery)
- Be sure the barbeque plate is clean and the fire is out
- Report all breakages or items that should be replaced or repaired
- Leave keys as per Key Safe instructions